Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blogging Experiences - Podcast

The first podcast I listened to was Blogging Experiences. I thought Blogging Experiences was a good podcast. The one thing that could have been improved is maybe something that would keep the listeners attention better. This podcast was mainly based on facts and information. There was not a lot of debate or opinionated conversation between the girls that did this podcast. When I say it could have been more like a debate I don't mean argumentative. When I create my podcast I will try to find some way to make it more interesting because I had a hard time staying focused on this podcast. I think it is very important to keep the audience entertained enough that they may want to listen to what you have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment