Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Strange things I have learned :-)

I have learned many things this semester that I never knew existed. Among the few: blogging, podcasts, itunes, igoogle, and twitter. My favorite thing that I learned about was BLOG. I really feel like this is one of the main things that I will definitely use when I become a teacher. A classroom blog will be useful in many ways. I will be able to post assignments so that students will have no excuses for late work. Parents will be able to contact me without hesitation. Parents will also be able to see exactly what we're doing in the classroom. A classroom blog will make things so much easier for everyone and I think all classrooms should have one. Technology is something that is drastically increasing everyday so I know that I need to stay on top of the changes and encourage it in my classroom as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment